The following is a very simple, fast, and delicious Valentine chocolate recipe. As a result, chocolate for a boyfriend can be immediately available in a cute form and delicious taste.
- 250-350 grams of chocolate chips or chocolate bars
- Various forms of chocolate mold that are now more easily obtained
- Topping in the form of meses, nuts, caramel, dried fruits or according to taste
Also read: the 5 most expensive candies in the world, there are hundreds of millions!
How to make chocolate:
- Melt valentine chocolate
How to melt valentine chocolate can by putting chocolate in a special microwave container, then heated for 30-40 seconds. Another way is to put chocolate in a small saucepan, then the saucepan is put in a bigger saucepan filled with boiling water. Then the chocolate is waited until it has completely melted.
- After melting, chocolate should be stirred first to make sure nothing is still frozen
- The next step is to put all the melted chocolate in a funny and unique mold
- The last step is to add the topping while waiting for the chocolate to cool down, before putting it in the refrigerator until frozen.
In addition, valentine’s chocolate can be packaged with various accessories before it is given to a girlfriend or partner. Furthermore, chocolate can be enjoyed together.